Updated: 09 October 2018
Children are always excited by new toys. It’s often that your child, having seen a scooter with an older sibling or your neighbor’s kid will demand one.
As a parent choosing a safe and comfortable scooter for your child is the first priority. The best models always focus on the safety and stability of your child.
A scooter will add fun to any child’s life. It will keep them busy and aid their physical development. A high-quality scooter will also pave way for other toys such as skateboards and bikes. This article outlines the best scooters for toddlers that you can purchase today.
Micro Mini Original Kick Scooter for Toddlers
As a top-rated toddler scooter, Micro Mini Original Kick model is kids favorite. This model is made from the best material; ensuring durability and safety.
Designed for kids aged 2-5 years, this scooter is safe and highly stable. Its 3-wheel design, crafted from high-quality polyurethane ensures a smooth and vibration free ride.
This scooter features a lean-to-steer mechanism which allows kids to easily steer to the left or to the right. It teaches your child safe steering and coordination which comes in handy using other toys as well as in different sports. A low ground deck on this scooter will allow your toddler to hop on, ride and hop off without injuries.
- Safe for toddlers as young as 2 years.
- It is made from high-quality fiberglass and polyurethane which are children safe.
- Has a low ground deck for easy access to the ground for easy kicks.
- The deck is wide enough to fit two feet thus your kid will not dangle one leg.
- Highly durable. A high-quality scooter that will last long before requiring replacement parts.
- Replacement parts available for all parts of the device.
- It cannot work on dirt roads as it is designed for hard surfaces.
- The scooter brake may come off if used in steep slopes.
- The handle height is not adjustable.
LaScoota 2-in-1 Scooter with Seat: Great for Toddler Girl & Boy
The LaScoota 2-in-1 Scooter is an excellent choice for toddlers. Designed for 2-8 years of age, your child will enjoy its use for long. This scooter comes with an adjustable seat which is also removable. The adjustable handlebar height ensures comfort at all ages of use.
As it is constructed from high-quality stainless steel and aluminum alloy parts, this scooter is break free. The two front wheels and one rear wheel design ensures maximum loading while maintaining stability.
Featuring a wide deck and a seat, this option can be used as a ride along.
- It has an adjustable and removable seat thus can be used by toddlers starting to scoot.
- Has an adjustable handlebar height.
- Has PU lights that flash when moving thus are attractive to kids.
- Can be used on bumpy surfaces due to large and steady front wheels Has an extra wide deck fitting both feet.
- Reliable and high-quality breaks.
- The handlebar may become loose.
- The wheels are not inflatable.
Swagtron K2 Scooter & Ride-On Bike for 2, 3, 4, 5-Year-Old Kids
If you need a scooter and a bike combo, this is the model to purchase. It easily transforms from a scooter to a tricycle with a simple twist and click.
Featuring a three-wheel design with two in the rear, it is a good scooter for toddler girls. It has a seat which makes it easy to ride on it.
The handlebar is adjustable to any height. It is also the mechanism for turning which make is safe for toddlers. Designed for kids up to 5 years of age, this model is made from durable materials. It can also be used on a variety of surfaces around your neighborhood.
- It has a turning handlebar for steering.
- It is highly stable thus safe.
- Can be safely used on bumpy surfaces.
- Has an adjustable handlebar height to match the height of your kid.
- Has smooth wheels thus can be used indoors without damage to floors.
- It has no pedals.
- It has a small deck.
With the above guide, obtaining the best option will be an easy task. As these are the best quality scooters, your toddler will love them. They will also go a long way in aiding toddlers’ physical development. For a fun and enjoyable way to move around try one of them for your kids.