Updated: 29 August 2018
“Not all classrooms have four walls”- a quote that well demonstrates the learnings a world outside the four walls has to offer. Kids in love with their Go-Karts are the kids who love their outdoor sports.
If you are someone who encourages the adventurous calling of your kid, go-kart is the best bet. Below is a comprehensive review of the features of best go-karts for kids.
Razor Dune Buggy: Popular Children’s Go-Kart
An adventure filled child is sure to get thrilled by these top-rated go-karts by Razor. Razor’s award-winning products never disappoint the kids and teens looking out for a fun-filled and exciting experience.
Ranked as the #17 in Toys & Games category under Electric Vehicles in Amazon Best Sellers, this product features a powerful suspension for a seamless and enjoyable off-the-road experience, Razor Dune Buggy can travel at a speed of 9-10 miles per hour.
This sturdy steel-framed Razor Dune Buggy (Go-Kart) includes a bucket seat for a comfortable and smooth ride, diamond plate floorboard, along with knobby pneumatic tires.
- Can support up to 120 lbs of weight. Thus, is a good riding option for an adult as well.
- It has a powerful motor with a capacity of 350 Watt that makes them one of the top-rated kids go-karts.
- This vehicle has a protective padding and a powerful rear disc brake to adhere to the safety measures for kids. Along with Rear disc brake, it has a secure and sturdy hand throttle and brake control.
- This Dune buggy is powered by a 24V (or two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery. It is also accompanied by a battery charger.
- The driver weight should not exceed 120 pounds.
Hauck Highlander Pedal Go-Kart for Little Kids
Do you want to have an animated go-kart ride for an instant feeling of joy? Wait no more! This foot thrust designed vehicle is capable of a greater riding experience.
Hauck Highlander Pedal Go-Kart for Little Kids is a sporty designed bike with an adjustable seat and high backrest. With a product rating of 4.8 stars out of 5, this pedal-driven go-kart weighs about 33.9 pounds.
It displays precise child-oriented safety measures and thus is often regarded as “cool children’s go-kart”.
- It has a steel-framed body with the adjustable back seat to accommodate multiple heights.
- A user-friendly system design features a sporty 3-point steering wheel for a quick and well-disposed pickup.
- To give a better riding experience, Hauck Highlander has race-styled pedals along with real rubber wheels and 8 ball style brakes.
- Battery charger needs to be carried while going for a ride that may last for more than 30 minutes.
HoovyKart – Safe Child Go Kart
Parents always stress over safety and well-being concerns of their child when outside. HoovyKarts are the toddler go-karts option for kids of all heights and age groups, particularly for infants aged 12-36 months.
The Hoovykart are 90% fully assembled at the time of delivery. It ensures complete child safety for it is a self-balancing scooter.
The makers of Hoovykart guarantee a 100% full refund (if the user is not happy with the product).
- It is the most risk-free, injury-resistant go-kart for kids as it can be attached to an existing hoverboard and the child can be completely secured tightening the attached straps around them during a ride.
- It has a light body which is made up of Air Craft Grade Aluminium Frame.
- Hoovykart can convert an existing Hoverboard to a completely developed Go-Kart.
- An adjustable lumbar rest and foot pedals make the ride comfortable for the rider.
- Not a great ride for kids in the age group of 8 years and above.
- The Velcro straps need to be tightened occasionally to ensure child safety.
Go-Kart is an outdoor play and fun routine which teaches a child the skills of being quick and patient. Kids develop learning abilities since a very young age.
If given appropriate instructions in a fun-filled environment, a child can grasp the most difficult specifications with ease and comfort.
There are many vendors in the marketplaces with lots of Go-Kart options. A parent must adhere to some basic rules while selecting a go-kart for his child.
Besides age, the child’s adaptability and the level of comprehension must be taken into consideration.