Updated: 25 August 2018
Cold and cough seem to be common childhood conditions; but if they are left untreated, they will impact on both parents and children’s quality of life. Nevertheless, not all cough medicines are safe for your child. Here, we are providing you with the 3 best-rated cough medicines for kids and toddlers.
Genexa Natural Cold & Cough Medicine for Children
If you are looking for one of the best natural and restorative sleep promoters, a cough suppressant for your child, Genex Cold Crush is your best bet. It comes with sleep enhancing features that make it rank high among the top-rated children’s cough medicine.
It promotes natural sleep, and your child will wake up more refreshed. This medicine is free of unhealthy ingredients that may be found in sleep supplements.
- Free of harmful chemicals.
- Free of artificial dyes, magnesium stearate, talc, corn starch, GMOs, and allergens.
- Non-GMO verified.
- Finest organic and Vegan ingredients certified.
- Immediate relief- Restores refreshed and healthy feelings.
- Instant effect.
- No expiry date listed.
Hyland’s 4 Kids Day & Night Medicine
The common cold symptoms include a cough, sneezing, runny nose, nasal and chest congestion as well as a sore throat. If you notice any of these symptoms, you need a high-quality cough suppressant for toddlers, you need Hyland’s kids’ medicine to keep the conditions at bay.
This cold medicine is a gentle and effective homoeopathic medicine that naturally relieves cold and cough symptoms. Moreover, it contains natural ingredients, and it is free of harmful substances.
- Natural homoeopathic medicine.
- Effective in small doses.
- Natural relief of cold and cough symptoms.
- Enhances solid night sleep.
- All natural and safe.
- No allergy.
- No side effects.
- Available in the day and night varieties.
- Not suitable for children under the age of two.
- Cannot be used with acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
Mucinex Children’s Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Liquid
Mucinex cold relief liquid medicine is among the good cough syrup for kids. It is a multi-functional cough and cold medicine with multiple active substances.
The 3 most active ingredients, guaifenesin, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine, make it an indispensable drug on the shelf of nursing parents. These active ingredients provide soothing reliefs for children’s cough, breathing difficulties, stuffed nose, and much more.
- Chest congestion relieving.
- Mucus breaking.
- Relieves stuffy nose.
- Free of alcohol.
- Dosing cup is included for convenience.
- Delicious berry flavor for children to take at ease.
- Cannot be used with monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI).
- A bit pricey.
Studies have shown it beyond doubts that cold and cough adversely affect children’s quality of sleep and it also negatively impacts on children activities, especially their academic and social performances. Eventually, the parents will also be affected. Thus, the family’s quality of life will be at stake.
For this reason, we have saved you the headache of looking over shelves searching for cold and cough medicines that, in the long run, might complicate your child’s health. So you will act wisely by leveraging this opportunity and deliver your child from a mischievous cough and cold before the condition becomes upsetting.