Updated: 25 August 2018
Feeding the baby is trouble for every new parent. It can be a major hassle to do, as children are fussy creatures, willing to rebel at any given opportunity to not eat their greens properly. In addition to this, it can be quite a task to get them up to the table. This is why today, we bring you the best booster seats and high chairs for table.
This Folding Dining Booster w/ Straps for Babies
This is one of the best booster chairs for dining made for babies on the market today. It features a two in one approach, with an infant feeding seat becoming a toddler booster seat at the table.
There are 2 adjustment levels for the child and a 3 position full-size tray which can be washed with your dishes.
- 2 in 1 which means it’ll lower the expenses you need to give on other products.
- The tray is dishwasher safe, this means that instead of paying special attention to it, you can just shove it in the washing machine with all your other dishes.
- It is very compact and small, this means you’ll be able to move it around with little to no hassle.
- The design has quite a bit of appeal and is made of a decent kind of plastic, albeit the connectors are slightly weaker.
- The plastic construction is quite fragile and breakable.
- The 2 in 1 functionality isn’t done quite perfectly, as it can take quite a while switching from mode to mode.
- The size is slightly awkward, this means that it may not be able to fit bigger babies in quite snugly, and this is something to be aware of when buying.
The Graco 6-in-1 Convertible High Chair Seating System
This is one of the top-rated high chairs and boosters on all of Amazon and for good reason. The Blossom 6 in 1 High chair is exactly that, 6 products folded into one amazing chair.
A traditional high chair, an infant and toddler booster as well as a youth chair you can fit two kids into at once.
- Multi-functionality ensures that this is a good toddler booster seat to buy for your financial situation.
- It’s got extremely good wheels and balance, which means it’s not liable to fall even if you pull at it from behind or if one of the wheels gets in the way of a rock or similar. They also rotate 360 degrees which makes turning a breeze.
- There are options for seating more than one child in the chair.
- The chair has an incredibly sturdy build compared to how multi-purpose it is, meaning it’s quite unlikely to break during its effective lifetime, it might even last long enough for you to pass it down!
- While multi-purpose, it’s hard to really say it’s 6 different products in one, as most of them are similar.
- It’s quite clunky to use, especially when it needs to ‘transform’ from one mode into the other, it’s quite likely easier to buy separate products.
Summer Small Infant Pop N’ Sit Booster for Eating
This pink Pop N’ Sit Booster chair is perfect for your little girl. It’s extremely lightweight, unfolds and folds quickly and easily, it also comes with a washable safe tray, and is constructed quite well given its size and extremely lightweight.
This is the perfect booster to take if you’re intending to go for a light stroll or a walk around the park with your child.
- Extremely lightweight, can be taken pretty much everywhere else.
- Sturdy for it’s weight, can endure a fall or three .
- Very portable booster seat and includes a washable tray.
- Even though it’s sturdy for it’s build, a nasty fall can break it.
- It doesn’t offer quite as much support to the child as a regular booster chair.
With so many children’s booster and high chairs to get on the market, it can be easy to just get one and hope for the best, but it isn’t just that simple, each has its own pros and cons. There are some which are multi-purpose, some which are light or designed well.
All of these will make a difference in both your life and your child’s life. Maybe they’ll let you save up on trays, or maybe they’ll replace even 6 otherwise needed products. A high chair or booster can be a lot more than just that, and I hope we’ve shown it in detail in this article.